Thursday, July 12, 2007

You know you're screwed up when.....

...your therapist writes a chapter in her book based on your issues. i can picutre it. "Frozen piss in the freezer means your loved one should practice better boundaries"

My partner was somewhat suspicious of the new odd thing in our freezer lately. my eight-year old wanted to experiment with freezing her yogurt so that she could have a yogurt popsicle. vanilla with kind of a whitish-yellow color. i can only let you guess what that resembled.

7 comments:

Pixiepie said...

lol....you make me laugh!
Tha pain gets easier...:)

brooke said...

That was funny.

i linked you on my site (hope that's okay). Actually i thought i linked you ages ago. i just noticed that you weren't there. Sorry it took so long!!

MasterMarc said...

I miss my Slave!I miss many things from her! I miss the time we had.
I miss ..................her

Anonymous said...

In her book, that's golden.

Anonymous said...

You're not screwed up but beautiful - and it can only get less painful, in time.

Hang in there, you are strong.

iwingslave said...

i am so thankful for such a supportive community. i have never met any of you, but feel very close to all of you. Both MasterIW and myself are having a very difficult time being separated but GOD i felt like there was no choice.

kirana said...

My heart is with you. i cannot imagine this pain. i am here, if you need & want and miss talking with you. i think of you every day, wonder how you are. i pass along my very best & hope we can have a time slot in some risque city at some point!!
xox
DL's toy