Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Imagining What Might Happen

What i imagine happening? You know i can't help thinking about what's to come.

First, i imagine reconnecting with you and i do that best just sitting quietly on your lap with my head on Your shoulder, running my hands across Your chest, feeling Your heartbeat and breathing you in. touching Your face. kissing You deeply. feeling Your cock grow hard beneath me. and then seeing which one of us wants Your cock in my mouth first. i relish that moment when i first see Him emerge from Your jeans/pants and i anticipate having my lips wrapped around Your cock and feeling You on my tongue. and i love when Your entire body relaxes except for the hardness of Your erection. everything in the world seems right as i focus my entire being on uisng my mouth to pleasure my Master.

i wonder if i will hold my head proudly when You slap my face for the infractions. i have 5 this time, not 12 like last time. will i cry? will it be over quickly? i know i will feel a familiar rush of gratitude that always comes after my punishment when You kiss my freshly slapped face and hold me tenderly against Your chest.

i will patiently wait for Your piss in my mouth and i will also wait to receive whatever flavor of pain you require of me. Fear and lust combine with the knowledge You are trained in warfare and that serves to make me feel even more vulnerable.

i imagine there will be a turning point. as there always is. when i will become Your submissive bitch quite naturally as Your beast begins to come out. Civilized behavior shed like a cloak as we both become animals. no turning back, no limits, no protection from being used in any manner that You see fit. Your cunt. Your slave. Your whore.

3 comments:

unfuel the planet said...

welcome to blogging..

AlphaBeatHer said...

Yes welcome. I would like to hear of your experiences of him pissing in your mouth. Are you regularly used as a urinal? Do you swallow all?

Your writing is very good. Congratulations.

iwingslave said...

hello alphabeather and ankur and thank you. Yes, He regularly pisses in my mouth and i do swallow it all. it feels good to carry His piss inside me for the remainder of the day. not to mention it's a total act of submission that is obviously a huge turn on for me.