Friday, June 29, 2007

Serving my Purpose

there is so much to write about today. my entire body aches from hard use by Master and it was even better than i had imagined

i am guilty of driving while in subspace. i left His presence today floating on a cloud of submissive adoration. i worried about getting pulled over for erratic driving and the officer finding the container of piss that i had so carefully iced in the cooler before leaving Him. urine transport is not against the law but what ever would i say? it is not clear to me what Master will have me do with the piss cubes i will make when i get home, but one can guess. they are waiting in the freezer right now as i sit here typing....

back to the scene. it was a gorgeous day but we moved inside to do the business we had come for. i wore jeans with a low cut leather vest that zipped up the front and displayed my more than ample cleavage. Master unzipped the vest half way while He enjoyed a smoke and i stood about with nervous fear and lust combined, feeling like prey before the predator pounces.

He allowed my request to 'freshen up' which means i went into the bathroom and fretted that the enema i had given myself wasn't effective enough and maybe He would fuck my ass and maybe it would be dirty and then it would be a scat experience in my mouth because one of my functions as a cunt whore is to keep His cock clean. fuss & fret. at least His cunt was waxed and smooth. He was waiting so out i must go. Stripped and naked to my Master except for my collar.

Straight onto His cock with my mouth. The first thing He did,of course, was inspect my asshole. i thought, How the FUCK does He know? nervous and humiliated i tried to twist my ass out of His way as He pulled my asscheeks apart and began exploring with His fingers (for some reason that is a fucking vulnerable feeling). retreating from Master's touch is NOT the thing to do with Master and probably the one thing for which i've had the most severe punishments. a hard spanking ensued while i worked on His cock and Master berated me for my disappointing behavior then kicked me to the floor where i waited for His order to spread my legs. Apparently i didn't deserve to get fucked yet so instead got my cunt strapped. a thin leather strap Master used to strike at my cunt lips, clit, and the tender area around my asshole area that He previously inspected. attempts to close my legs to the pain resulted in an even more severe strapping of my inner thighs. i always beg and plead for him to stop. He always ignores me. Regardless of the pain, my cunt is slippery and wet. so close to orgasm and beginning that hungry need to be filled that reduces me further to the greedy, begging, pain slut, cock whore that i am.

Master announces i will earn the privilege first. He will call a stranger (a friend to Master but someone i've never met or seen) and i will say whatever i need to say to get him excited and make him cum. i have never been good at phone sex. i am extremely shy and the thought of doing this embarrasses me. i fear i just sound stupid and phony. but the alternative was having the guy actually come over, so i did it. and you know, it wasn't that hard. apparently guys are horny and easy this way. (sorry guys. you can set me straight if it ain't so) i asked Sir sweetly to take His cock out for me and then i explained to him it was my duty to please Master by pleasing him. He said "Fuck, yeah!!" and we were off and running. i remembered to compliment His BIG cock because i figure all guys like to hear that. Between screams of pleasure and pain i explained to him that Master enjoys hurting His slave and that Master will continue to hurt me until one of them cums. In order for me to have an orgasm, i knew i should make the stanger cum first, so i stepped up the game by telling him that Master would love to watch the stranger fuck me, and i detailed all of the options he would have for fucking a cunt whore slave like me. i'm not a wife or girlfriend who can say no. He kept saying "Fuck, yeah!!" i got my orgasm (allowed by Master, of course). actually, i had many more that day. Master is very generous with me

4 comments:

AlphaBeatHer said...

Very nice post again. I have never come across anybody making piss cubes before. It will be interesting what you have to do with them. I don't like scat so keep your ass clean girl. You need your mouth to be nice for whatever Master chooses to put in it.

Anonymous said...

"and maybe it would be dirty" *wiggles*

Well done on the phone sex by the way, it must have been such a rush to be able please your Master like that.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a hot situation on the phone!!!!! i personally love to make Master's friends have fun with me *blink*

Anonymous said...

i have read your more recent posts and i hope you are feeling oK. I just wanted to comment on this one as it could have been me writing it. I always use an enema before i see Sir for the exact same reason you do, i am alos harshly punished for pulling away from his examination and we have a thin red strap that simply attacks my cunt. I do SO hope you sort out what you want to do, as i have really identified with you and wish you the very best