Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fun with Master

i just spoke with Master on the phone. He makes me feel such the little girl. mentally, i sometimes go right into that headspace. silly, naughty little girl, spoiling for a spanking. i can hear the smile on His face as if he too anticpates shoving his lollipop into my little mouth, making me suck him to completion while he turns my bottom red. this from a discussion about the uncanny way we compliment the needs and fetishes of each other.

in real life i am far from a little girl. i think i'm a MILF, though. That's what naughtly little girls turn into after they are grown and have responsibilities. Master gives me license to be His little girl, woman, slave, slut, whore, bitch, cunt, lover, friend. Sometimes i play each role individually and then sometimes all rolled into one. Strangely, it is all possible with Him. He gets to fuck us all.

No comments: