Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Results

Master isn't pleased. He caned me properly but it left hardly any bruises. It hurt like hell, and did leave a few cane stripes, but no heavy bruising. Perhaps i'm building a tolerance? i really fear for my poor ass the next time....as i know Master likes seeing His marks on me for a very long time. Actually, He wants ME to see them for a very long time. Could He not be satisfied my bum was sore for a few days just from the hand spanking? It feels bruised, but deep down, not on the surface and hurts when i sit. and my clit is still sensitive from the strapping she received. not to mention the handprints he left behind on the tits of His cunt slave. He can't see how my mouth and jaw are sore from all the cock sucking. No, he wants to see bruises on His ass. sigh.

2 comments:

Pixiepie said...

pleasing one's Master is almost never easy.....I had to laugh when I read your post because even as I sit here (and it is sooo hard to sit here) I ache everywhere...my breasts are bruised and I have almost a dozen cane stripes on my ass....
since you mentioned liking girls...it sounds like you need a softer touch once in awhile..lol

AlphaBeatHer said...

A stripey ass is a great joy and he should be able to see it like that whenever he wishes. Perhaps he needs a better cane! Remember The Story of 'O'. A riding crop is perfect for tit marking.