Monday, July 2, 2007

Piss Cube #1

take one piss cube out of the freezer. rub it on clit, pussy lips, and nipples. taste His salty offering. lick it. suck it before slipping the cube into my morning coffee. it looks like a normal workday. only i will know it's a grande vanilla latte with double shot of expresso plus one extra shot...of piss. as i sit at my desk, i remember it running hot down my throat just a few days before with cock inserted into throat. swallow, swallow, swallow His hot piss like a good little piss slut. it makes me feel extremely submissive to be used by Master in such a base way. as his urinal. When He goes into the bathroom, i wait to hear my name. Then i run to him and kneel with my mouth open and ready for his stream and i look up at him. it's an extremely intense experience to look into Master's eyes as i drink from Him.

3 comments:

Pixiepie said...

wow...i haven't experienced this yet...i admire your submission.

AlphaBeatHer said...

Yep, your submission as a urinal sounds much more of a buzz than playing with the piss cubes, but then you can't be there to get that stream of piss straight from his cock all the time can you.

iwingslave said...

accepting piss is something i have done only with Master, thus far. it is an extreme act of submission for me that may at some point become routine. and you are correct alphabeather, the piss cubes don't compare with the real experience, but it is one of many things He may have me do to keep me connected when there is a distance between us. my mind tends to stray from Him a little when i don't have constant reinforcement. in that manner, i'm not such a good slave.