Sunday, November 25, 2007

No, not even fucking quite yet

I placed an ad, and it turns out i am getting quite a bit of attention from would be male Doms. Hopefully there will be a good one in the bunch that will be. A good one for me. We'll see. It is Christmas time after all.

They seem to come with their own specialties. One is an enema 'Dr.' which is a curiosity of mine at the moment. I can imagine some yummy medical scenes, exams of my most vulnerable parts, taking my medications and injections like a good girl. I can hear Him telling me this might hurt a little. A chocolate lollipop for the good girl who doesn't whine.

Another Dom with whom i've spoken is very much into puppy slave training and orgasm control. i know a couple of puppies...may need some advice on that one. The "O" control thing is definitely intriguing. That is one area where i needed to do better according to MasterIW. i never figured out how he knew when i came without permission. Probably because i would have been begging and whining for it otherwise. Duh! Dog bowls and a litter box seem imminent

A third Dom is very experienced, a good deal older than me, and a very nice Dom. BUT he has a wife and another sub. Both lovely girls, but i am not too sure about it . Didn't i just leave a similar situation? Why would i do that again? Do i want another sister-slave? Perhaps the good ones already have subs...hmmm. i tend to be attracted to the mature and secure Dom. Not only do they know how to beat and torture you, but stimulating conversation is possible also.

Right now, i must say i am enjoying the attention. But the fact that i am still hung up on MasterIW does not bode well for anything serious. i speak with Him by phone on occasion, and i still get wet just from the sound of His voice. He probably reads this blog or will read at some point. but He has given me an ok to continue writing under iwingslave. Actually, i didn't ask for permission, i asked if MasterIW would be offended and He said no.

9 comments:

trinity pup said...

well i posted my own ad on my site (as a bit of fun really) as well as on another BDSM site, and it's amazing the attention you do get!! It's like a minefield to be honest, but somewhere somehow there must be a Dom for us both!

Good luck in your search hun! x

elle said...

is it me or does it seem as if everyone is Masterless lately???

elle

iwingslave said...

well, i am open to any ideas on how to best go about it. so good luck to us all.

trinity pup said...

its getting to be a trend elle... not a good one either!!

beau said...

Well ...

... you could all join my queue!

trinity pup said...

if you hadnt noticed Beau... i'm in it!! ;-) t. x

beau said...

Yes t How could I have not noticed you?!

I was trying to tempt elle and iwingslave.

elle has now received an invitation - I wonder if iwingslave will make up the numbers???????

;)

B xxxx

trinity pup said...

thank you Beau!

Come on hun... you know you want to... ;-) x

iwingslave said...

i don't know. is there still room?