Thursday, December 6, 2007

Having O

I haven't wanted to admit it to myself, but i think it is becoming true. I no longer enjoy sex without submission. That's right. I need to feel submissive in order to get off. At least to really enjoy it. I guess that qualifies as a fetish. Will it lead to the need for something more extreme in the future? Who knows? Like submission + pain. Maybe one day i will be able to have an orgasm only if the submission and sex are accompanied by a form of pain. I guess it's not really a bad thing. Folks have all sorts of ways they 'help' themselves along to the big O.

3 comments:

elle said...

i think a lot of submissives discover that once they've succumbed to their bdsm desires, it's so very difficult to go back to vanilla and stay there.

trinity pup said...

For sure... i keep wondering if i could just have vanilla and nothing else, and i just don't think i am able... i find that i need that feeling of restraint or pain to help me reach climax and the combination of the two is such a great turn on, but i know there is so much more than that in bdsm *mind wonders and smiles* :-)

kirana said...

I think elle is absolutely correct. The thought of ever having to go into a relationship without being a submissive, without any hint of submission makes me grimace. ALL my fantasies en route to the big O are demented. So in a way, elle is right and you may have come across something true.

i do know some people that have left the lifestyle and have adjusted into balanced relationships though so it can be done.

i will never be able to do it.
*w*

--toy